QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Founded in 2006, Netcom Group S.p.A. is an Italianconsultingfirmthatprovidesadvanced and innovative engineering services.The Group was born as a natural evolution in a meeting of various entrepreneurial experiences. This result was achieved thanks to an efficient team of engineers who conceived brilliant and innovative ideas, ranging from the telecommunications market to the media, transport, finance, Public Administration, and defense avionics systems.
NetCom Group S.p.A. is an undisputed leader in testing automation, software validation, and useful models for customized solutions.The Group has more than 700 professionalsworkingthroughoutItaly and abroad with customers who are the most important world players such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, the FCA Group, Sky Italia, Vodafone, H3G, Huawei, Luxottica, Banca Intesa, Generali, Allianz, Comdata, and Engineering.
As a fast-growing reality, Netcom Group SpAisrapidlyexpanding in Turkey, and is currently looking for brilliant engineers to join our automotive consulting team for innovative and new generation technology projects.
What You’ll Provide
- The candidate will be responsible for coordination of components, related system functionalities development and integration in the Software and E&E-Architecture according to program/project requirements, timing and budget.
- Lead program objectives for their components & functions with respect to cost, weight, performance, quality, manufacturing, serviceability, timing, etc.
- Creating, maintaining and updating technical specs and design rules for the product families.
- Prepare the product card and technical definitions to meet required functionality and performances, quality targets, Safety requirements, Homologation norms.
- Works for component and function development in cooperation with suppliers and other functional teams.
- Organizing technical review meetings to be held with sub-industry companies, guiding vehicle project managers in accordance with the meeting outputs.
- Support the Functional Safety team in defining the Functional Safety Requirements for the components / sub-system.
- Lead the Testing preparation, through the Design Validation Plan (DVP) definition and the coordination of the system testing phases.
- Lead change management process and open points analysis / solution / reporting in HW & SW contents.
- Guaranteeing innovation and alignment to benchmark.
- Investigating issue root causes, defining technical solutions for quality improvement of current vehicles to meet the quality targets.
What You’ll Put to the Table
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or Computer Science or Control / Mechatronics Engineering.
- Preferably, experience in ADAS, Active Safety Systems, Parking Systems.
- Knowledge in Project Management and relevant tools (e.g. MS Office).
- Knowledge of automotive communication networks (e.g. CAN, LIN).
- Use of calibration, diagnostic and measurement tools such as CANalyzer, CANape or similar tools.
- Knowledge of the full software development and production lifecycle.
- Good understanding of system/software/hardware testing and methodologies, requirement-based testing / design verification / validation.
- Have problem solving and troubleshooting approaches.
- Have close attention to deliver engineering of the high quality
- Have an ability to work to strict deadlines
- Be flexible in the approach toward working hours
- Passion to work as a team player. Have good communication skills.
- Be highly self-motivated, proactive and have good organisation skills.
- Fluent in written and verbal English
|Years of Experience:||More than 2 years of experience|
|Military Status:||Completed, Exempt|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Student), Master’s(Graduate), Doctorate(Graduate), Doctorate(Student)|
|Languages:||English( Reading : Advanced, Writing : Advanced, Speaking : Advanced)|
|Company Industry:||Engineering services|
|Job Role:||Research and Development (R&D)|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Number of vacancies:||Not Specified|
|Job Location:||Bursa, İstanbul(Avr.), İstanbul(Asya)|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
06 Şubat 2022