QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Mayen provides call center and value-added customer relations services for leading institutions in Turkey and the world.
Among these services; Outsourcing Services such as Customer Services, Customer Experience and Business Insights, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Digital Training and Development Systems, Social Media Tracking System, Human Analytics, Customer Journey Map, Voice Of The Customer, Human Resources Services, Payroll Services, Accounting and Testing Services are available.
Mayen; with more than 3500 teammates in 12 different locations in Turkey and working-from-home model, we offer services to leading brands both across Turkey and worldwide in 12 different languages, including German, Dutch, Turkish, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Greek, Hebrew, French, Russian, and Bulgarian.
The sectors we currently serve are retail, e-commerce, banking and finance, telecommunications, airline and travel, high tech and IT, media and entertainment, and energy and utility.
The point where big ideas and smart solutions meet to create a perfect customer experience: Mayen!
We succeed together, we have fun together.
We attach importance to open communication.
We are a fun, young and dynamic team.
We value our team.
We provide a safe, inclusive, respectful and fun working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area
- 2+ years professional experience in finance, sales, technology or other relevant area
- Advanced level knowledge in English, German is preferred
- Showing proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Preferably obtaining proposal management experience
- Demonstrating previous exposure to contracts and an understanding of contract language
- Able to work as a team player progress with a cooperation perspective
- Able to work with solution and goal oriented
- Taking initiative and decision making skills
- Have a customer-oriented service approach
- Progressing with a detail-oriented perspective
- Open to feedback and adaptable to change quickly
- Responsible for the proposal of bids to existing or prospective clients for projects
- Responsible for creating and overseeing a bid – a detailed, cost, persuasive proposal – on behalf of Mayen organization to gain a business contract or offer of work
- Ensure the smooth running of the bid for a project within the correct time and financial parameters, and manage the relationship with the client and internal stakeholders
- Manage customer project delivery. The scope may include projects/needs in large/ moderately complex/ local or sub-region, at medium/ high risk with medium complexity in legal and commercial issues
- Manage project financials, including P&L
- Meet or exceed requirements on approved budget processes
- Provide reliable financial forecasts to the team
- Identify and develop new opportunities on current projects
|Years of Experience:||1 – 3 years of experience|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Student), Master’s(Graduate), Doctorate(Student), Doctorate(Graduate)|
|Languages:||English( Reading : Advanced, Writing : Advanced, Speaking : Advanced)|
|Job Role:||Sales Development|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Number of vacancies:||Not Specified|
|Job Location:||İstanbul(Avr.), İstanbul(Asya)|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
28 Ocak 2022