QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Founded in 2006, Netcom Group S.p.A. is an Italianconsultingfirmthatprovidesadvanced and innovative engineering services.The Group was born as a natural evolution in a meeting of various entrepreneurial experiences. This result was achieved thanks to an efficient team of engineers who conceived brilliant and innovative ideas, ranging from the telecommunications market to the media, transport, finance, Public Administration, and defense avionics systems.
NetCom Group S.p.A. is an undisputed leader in testing automation, software validation, and useful models for customized solutions.The Group has more than 700 professionalsworkingthroughoutItaly and abroad with customers who are the most important world players such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, the FCA Group, Sky Italia, Vodafone, H3G, Huawei, Luxottica, Banca Intesa, Generali, Allianz, Comdata, and Engineering.
As a fast-growing reality, Netcom Group SpAisrapidlyexpanding in Turkey, and is currently looking for brilliant engineers to join our automotive consulting team for innovative and new generation technology projects.
What You’ll Provide
The candidate will support the continuation of the current activity of the internal team in the design phase of the architecture, implementation and testing of the prototype applications based on AWS (Amazon Web Services) cloud that are being developed as part of several research projects.
Activity scope includes the pre-development instance on Cloud AWS.
The activity consists of:
- Support to the team in the initial phase of identifying the demonstration objectives of the prototype by analyzing various architectural solutions including the use and / or integration of components and SW modules.
- Support for the analysis of the architectures with the aim of integrating and improving these solutions through the new features in development.
- Configuration and development of the AWS components identified in the detailed architectures of the demonstration prototypes.
- Support for writing project documentation.
- Support for the testing phase of AWS components and the complete prototype including interaction with other third-party modules developed by partners.
- Support for the presentation of results with drafting of descriptive reports according to company standards of the activities performed, the results obtained, any proposed changes with a view to improving performance.
- The analysis of the results, the identification of any critical issues, the verification of possible solutions are activities planned in collaboration with the staff of the Advanced E/E & Connectivity internal team. The activities must be performed with the use of SW and methodologies.
What You’ll Put to the Table
- Experience of 2 years or more as an AWS Certified Developer is required.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language including Java, Node.js and Python.
- Knowledge of the main AWS services, how to use them and the basic best practices of the AWS architecture.
- Skills in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications with AWS.
- Skills in using the AWS API, command line interface, and SDK to write applications.
- Knowledge of the key features of AWS services.
- Ability to use or interact with AWS services.
- Code writing skills with AWS security best practices in mind.
- Expertise in the development of web portals for interaction with the cloud.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written knowledge of the English language.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
|Years of Experience:||More than 2 years of experience|
|Military Status:||Completed, Exempt, Delayed|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Student), Doctorate(Student), Master’s(Graduate), Doctorate(Graduate)|
|Languages:||English( Reading : Advanced, Writing : Advanced, Speaking : Advanced)|
|Company Industry:||Engineering services|
|Job Role:||Research and Development (R&D)|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Number of vacancies:||Not Specified|
|Job Location:||Bursa, İstanbul(Avr.), İstanbul(Asya)|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
06 Şubat 2022