QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Founded in 2006, Netcom Group S.p.A. is an Italianconsultingfirmthatprovidesadvanced and innovative engineering services.The Group was born as a natural evolution in a meeting of various entrepreneurial experiences. This result was achieved thanks to an efficient team of engineers who conceived brilliant and innovative ideas, ranging from the telecommunications market to the media, transport, finance, Public Administration, and defense avionics systems.
NetCom Group S.p.A. is an undisputed leader in testing automation, software validation, and useful models for customized solutions.The Group has more than 700 professionalsworkingthroughoutItaly and abroad with customers who are the most important world players such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, the FCA Group, Sky Italia, Vodafone, H3G, Huawei, Luxottica, Banca Intesa, Generali, Allianz, Comdata, and Engineering.
As a fast-growing reality, Netcom Group SpAisrapidlyexpanding in Turkey, and is currently looking for brilliant engineers to join our automotive consulting team for innovative and new generation technology projects.
What You’ll Provide
The candidate will be responsible to Perform System Integration testing primarily focused on HIL testing of the complete system.
- Develop&write scenarios for test cases against Requirement Specifications.
- Automate test cases using automation test frame and execute them.
- Document issues and engage the appropriate team.
- Provide rapid root cause failure analysis solutions.
- Check and ensure quality of engineering deliverables
- Support the HIL bench planning and test booking to leverage the max efficiency of the HIL software validation.
- Day to day HIL maintenance to enable manual and automated ECU software testing.
- Setup test infrastructure based on test requirement&according to validation plan at vehicle and bench level?
- Specify the hardware and communication interfaces to control ECU’s and support the build of custom wiring to achieve validation objectives.
- Develop the HIL capability to support automatic regression testing of functions and diagnostics.
- Design, configuration, modeling and application of new HIL simulators for ECU testing needs.
- Work close with the Pomigliano HIL Center to enable HIL Test automation, to ensure high quality testing and to ensure testing strategy&development execution.
What You’ll Put to the Table
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or Computer Science/Software Engineering.
- 2+ years of?automotive?systems?validation?engineering experience. At least one year of working experience in HIL testing.
- Preferably, experience in ADAS testing, Safety System testing, Steering System testing or Parking System testing.
- Experience to interpret specific test requirements and vehicle circuit diagram into HIL test setup and wiring mapping to enable the ECU software system level test.
- Ability to debug?HIL?issues and set-up?HIL for testing.
- Knowledge of automotive communication networks (e.g. CAN, LIN).
- Experience of scripting languages such as Python, CAPL, C++ etc and model-based development tools such as MATLAB and Simulink.
- Knowledge of dSpace or NI test systems and tools(ControlDesk, ModelDesk, MotionDesk, ASM etc).
- Use of calibration, diagnostic and measurement tools such as CANalyzer, CANape or similar tools.
- Knowledge of the full software development and production lifecycle.
- Good project management skills to enable HIL planning and efficient result delivery.
- Good understanding of system/software testing and methodologies, vehicle network communication technologies, requirement-based testing / design verification / validation.
- Have problem solving and troubleshooting approaches.
- Have close attention to deliver engineering of the high quality
- Have an ability to work to strict deadlines and be flexible in the approach toward working hours
- Passion to work as a team player. Have good communication skills.
- Be highly self-motivated, proactive and have good organisation skills.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
|Years of Experience:||More than 2 years of experience|
|Military Status:||Completed, Exempt|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Student), Master’s(Graduate), Doctorate(Student), Doctorate(Graduate)|
|Languages:||English( Reading : Advanced, Writing : Advanced, Speaking : Advanced)|
|Company Industry:||Engineering services|
|Job Role:||Research and Development (R&D)|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Number of vacancies:||Not Specified|
|Job Location:||Bursa, İstanbul(Avr.), İstanbul(Asya)|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
06 Şubat 2022