QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
How we describe the perfect fit?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Economics,
- New graduate or maximum 1 year of experience in accounting and reporting departments,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications,
- Following and adopting the market trends and new Technologies,
- Outside the box thinking ability,
- Open to innovation culture,
- Flexible and open to new perspectives,
- A great team player with a self initiative mindset,
- Knowing what empathy really means,
- Being open to communicationis always our priority.
The position is located in Sütlüce.
How will you foster the change?
We are looking for a Project Assistant – Accounting (Export) who will join our team at Accounting Directorate.
- Proactive and inquisitive- eager to challenge the status quo to drive efficiency and improvement,
- Tracking and controlling the freight and logistics expense invoices, recording these invoices to SAP accounting with appropriate dimensions for accurate reporting,
- Working actively in coordination with the supply chain function and customs consultancy for conducting processes in accordance with accounting and reporting principles,
- Carrying out the process of reflecting costs to subsidiaries and issuing return/difference invoices to 3rd party suppliers as needed,
- Contributing to the reconciliation process with customers and suppliers,
- Supporting the works within the scope of Turquality Incentive Process.
ARÇELIK -AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
|Years of Experience:||No experience preference|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Student), Master’s(Graduate)|
|Languages:||English( Reading : Advanced, Writing : Advanced, Speaking : Advanced)|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Position Level:||New starter|
|Number of vacancies:||Not Specified|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
29 Ocak 2022